Effective Date: January 1, 2017
Our Terms and Conditions can be found here: Click To View
We may collect information that you provide through the Custom Car Corral website in a number of ways. Information voluntarily provided to us include:
- Creating an account and submitting ads for vehicles requires providing certain personal information, including (but not limited to) your name, address, phone number, email address, and payment information.
- Contacting a seller to inquire about a vehicle requires providing your name and email address.
- Creating an account and interacting on the forum requires providing your name and email address.
- Participating in surveys, contests, and promotions may require providing relevant personal information.
Additionally, we may collect information through automated means, including:
- The IP address of your computing or mobile device.
- The operating system and browser of your computing or mobile device.
- The region, including country, state/province, and city from which you accessed the Custom Car Corral website.
- The date and time you accessed the Custom Car Corral website.
- Pages, forums, and content visited on the Custom Car Corral website.
Various technologies are used to collect information, including cookies, activity logs, and third-party analytic services. Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Activity logs are files that reside on web servers that store all activities regarding how our website interacts with visitors. Third-party analytic services continuously monitor visitor traffic into and out of our website and store that information for analytical and reporting purposes.
The Custom Car Corral website is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant. We do not store your credit card information on our servers. All credit card payments are handled through a third-party credit card processor (Stripe) using 2048-bit SSL encryption. We use commonly-accepted best practices for collecting, storing, and securing all data associated with the Custom Car Corral website.
Information posted to the Custom Car Corral forum and social media venues is considered public information and may be shared or used in accordance with the Terms and Conditions in effect for each venue.
We may use collected information for various purposes, including:
- Creating, administering, and supporting seller accounts and forum user accounts.
- Enabling payment processing for services offered through the Custom Car Corral website.
- Ensuring all website services are fully functional and available to visitors.
- Tracking visitor activity for marketing purposes.
- Ensuring that no portion of the website have been compromised.
- Troubleshooting issues with website performance.
- Complying with applicable laws governing the use of the website.
We do not sell or otherwise share information collected from or about users of the Custom Car Corral website. Under certain circumstances, we may be provided with requests to provide information to third parties for specific purposes, which may include:
- Researching potentially fraudulent activity as requested by our credit card processing vendor.
- Obtaining analytical data for improving service levels or troubleshooting service issues as requested by our internet service provider.
- Verification of user information as requested by third-party vendors for the purpose of promotions, contests, and marketing events.
- Administrative and legal reasons as required by legal counsel, government agencies, or authorities.
Users of the Custom Car Corral website may request to view data collected about them. Some information can be self-maintained, such as information used to create and maintain seller and forum accounts, while other data may only be accessible by means of a technical nature. Requests to review information can be sent to our Support group at [email protected]