Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: January 1, 2017
Custom Car Corral is a vehicle classified listing website that provides the medium by which buyers, sellers and enthusiasts of vehicles and related products and services can exchange communication. Custom Car Corral allows sellers to submit vehicles, including detailed descriptions and digital photos, to our database for viewing on our website by potential buyers. Custom Car Corral also provides a selection of products and services from third-party entities and a forum for exchanging communication with other website users. Custom Car Corral services do not extend beyond the presentation of submitted vehicles, products, or services, and the initial communication between parties.
In this Agreement, the terms “Custom Car Corral,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to CustomCarCorral.com and the terms “you” and “your” refer to you as a user of our website and its products and services.
- The content appearing on the Custom Car Corral website is for general informational purposes only. The Custom Car Corral website includes information collected provided by third parties, and though information is routinely screened, some content may have errors. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the information on the Custom Car Corral website.
- If any content presented on the Custom Car Corral website appears to be erroneous, inappropriate, or illegal, please contact our Support group at [email protected]
- Buying a Vehicle
- The prices listed by sellers on the Custom Car Corral website may not include sales tax, title and license fees, or other ancillary fees. It is the buyer’s responsibility to communicate with the seller regarding additional costs associated with the completion of the sale prior to a purchase agreement.
- Custom Car Corral is not a dealer or broker and does not hold title to any vehicle listed on the website. Custom Car Corral does not negotiate or otherwise represent the seller or buyer while negotiating vehicle prices, nor do we provide appraisals or otherwise advise buyers of fair and reasonable purchase prices. Buyers enter into purchase agreements with sellers at their own risk.
- The content within the ad listings on the Custom Car Corral website is provided by the seller in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, however it is the buyer’s responsibility to confirm all information with the seller and seek any additional information not provided within the ad listing directly from the seller. Custom Car Corral cannot guarantee the safety, performance, or legal status of any vehicle listed on our website and buyers are expected to use due diligence to further research and investigate any vehicle prior to entering into a purchase agreement with a seller.
- The Custom Car Corral website provides the ability for buyers to send electronic messages to sellers, however sellers may provide additional points of contact within the ad listing. While Custom Car Corral cannot guarantee the accuracy of this contact information, buyers are encouraged to use any and all available communication methods available to them.
- Selling a Vehicle
- Custom Car Corral provides sellers the opportunity to list vehicles for sale through our website using a standardized ad placement interface. The interface provides sellers with the ability to enter key identifying information and to describe their vehicle in great detail. Sellers have the ability to upload multiple digital photographs to the ad listing. All listings are for a single vehicle only. Listings are subject to a Listing Fee which must be paid at the point the ad listing is submitted to us for review. Current Listing Fees can be found on our Pricing page. Listing fees are generally not refundable even if the ad listing does not result in a successful purchase agreement.
- All ad listings are reviewed by Custom Car Corral staff prior to inclusion to the Custom Car Corral website. The review period should not exceed 24 hours and the seller will be notified of any errors or issues that prevent the ad listing from being viewable on our website. All ad listings are reviewed to ensure adherence to our Terms and Conditions prior to being made available for public viewing.
- All users of the Custom Car Corral website who submit an ad listing must be able to legally sell the vehicle listed, which means, among other things, the seller is at least 18 years of age, is the rightful and legal owner of the vehicle, is in possession of the vehicle title (where applicable), and is of sound mind and physically and mentally able to enter into a contractual agreement per the state and local laws governing the seller’s jurisdiction. In addition, the vehicle should be free of liens and violations unless otherwise fully disclosed in the ad listing.
- To list a vehicle for sale on the Custom Car Corral website, sellers are required to provide information used for the intent of providing contact between the buyer and seller and you agree to use contact information provided by potential buyers only for the purposes of communicating with them regarding the sale of the vehicle for which the buyer is responding to via the Custom Car Corral website.
- When you list a vehicle for sale through our website, we may promote your listing on or through third-party websites or services. Neither Custom Car Corral nor any website through which we distribute or promote your listing will charge you any additional fee for this additional exposure. It is simply added value from Custom Car Corral. Our promotional partners will not contact you with offers to sell you additional distribution or add-on advertising services for your listing without your permission. If third parties contact you without your permission offering to sell you such services, they have likely misused the Custom Car Corral website and violated this Agreement to exploit your listing information. If you receive any such solicitations that you did not authorize, please bring them to our attention by emailing our support group at [email protected]
- Third-Party Services
- The Custom Car Corral website includes links to other websites where visitors can obtain automotive-related products and services, including parts, insurance, financing, and inspection services. These websites are independently owned and operated and are not under the Custom Car Corral ownership or management.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or application of terms, conditions, policies, quality, reliability, pricing, or performance of the products or services provided by third-party entities. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of such dealings with or the presence of such third parties on the Custom Car Corral website.
- Ownership and Permissions
- The content of the Custom Car Corral website is the sole property of Custom Car Corral and/or the property of its licensors and may not be reproduced, stored, distributed, modified, or transferred without explicit written approval from Custom Car Corral. Commercial use of text, images, logos, or any other content from the Custom Car Corral website is strictly prohibited and will be pursued by any and all legal means available.
- Links to the Custom Car Corral website are allowed for non-commercial purposes and are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Custom Car Corral and the Custom Car Corral website logo are trademarked and the sole property of Custom Car Corral. The names of other products and services referred to on the Custom Car Corral website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on the Custom Car Corral website without the prior written consent of the owner.
- You acknowledge that by transmitting or posting content in the form of text and/or digital photos on or through the Custom Car Corral website, you grant us an unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to use, modify, display, reproduce or otherwise use or distribute all such content, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium and for any purpose. You may not receive any compensation for the use of any content you provide via the Custom Car Corral website.
- The Custom Car Corral website provides interactive content in the form of user forums, social media connectivity, and other/future interfaces. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of these interfaces. You acknowledge that any of the user-generated content posted or transmitted through the Custom Car Corral website represents the views of the author, and not of Custom Car Corral. You also acknowledge that your use of or reliance on such content is at your own risk.
- When providing content to any part of the Custom Car Corral website, you agree that you will not post or transmit: 1) any copyrighted material unless owned by you; 2) content that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person’s privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation; 3) material that violates or infringes the rights of any other party, including, without limitation, rights of privacy, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights; 4) spam, including, but not limited to, junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited bulk email or duplicative messages, excessive cross-postings, and material that is unrelated to the forum in which it is posted; 5) material that contains advertisements or commercial solicitations, except as outlined in our advertising offerings
- You agree that you will not attempt to: 1) interfere with or disrupt the Custom Car Corral website or the hardware and/or software that provides access to the Custom Car Corral website; 2) gain unauthorized access to any part of the Custom Car Corral website or to computer systems or networks connected to the Custom Car Corral website; 3) engage in manual or automated extraction of data via public-facing content or back-end data storage; 4) impersonate another individual or entity or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity; 5) share any user name and/or password you have on the Custom Car Corral website with any other persons.
- Without limiting other rights or remedies, a violation of any of the above may result in the removal of any content provided to the Custom Car Corral website, revocation of any user accounts and/or a ban from using any part of the Custom Car Corral website.
- Although we make every attempt to screen and monitor content provided to the Custom Car Corral website, we reserve the right to edit or delete any content that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We retain the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated any portion of this Agreement. Custom Car Corral takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted to the Custom Car Corral website by you or by third parties.
- Warranties, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
- Custom Car Corral cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, performance, or fitness of the information available through the Custom Car Corral website. We do not guarantee that the Custom Car Corral website will not contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, and/or other issues with the information, products, and services provided by or promoted through the Custom Car Corral website. Custom Car Corral will not be liable for any claims, actions, or judgments arising out of or related to any content posted to the Custom Car Corral website by you or any third party. The Custom Car Corral website is provided to you “as is.”
- Under no circumstances will Custom Car Corral be liable for any damages arising out of your use of the Custom Car Corral website or any product or service linked to or from or advertised or promoted on the Custom Car Corral website, including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or other damages of any kind (including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, and loss of data), even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the liability of Custom Car Corral arising out of any kind of legal claim or otherwise relating to the Custom Car Corral website will not exceed the amount you paid, if any, for the use of the Custom Car Corral website out of which such liability allegedly arises. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, you agree that we are not responsible or liable to you or anyone else for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, tortious, or illegal conduct by you or any other party or any infringement of your or another’s rights arising from or in connection with the Custom Car Corral website.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply.
- You agree to indemnify Custom Car Corral and its owners, employees, partners, and licensors, and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from or related in any way to your use of the Custom Car Corral website or any breach of this agreement.
- Notice of Copyright Infringement
- If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via the Custom Car Corral website, please notify us by sending an email to [email protected] Your notice to us must include the following information: (1) a signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work or works that allegedly have been infringed; (3) a description of where on the Custom Car Corral website the allegedly infringing material appears that will allow us to locate the material; (4) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
This Agreement has been made in, and will be construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of California, without regard to its choice of laws rules. Please report any violations of this Agreement to our Support group at [email protected]
END OF AGREEMENT